Let’s get back to business! The salon is re-opening
WELCOME BACK YOU BEAUTIES!
It’s been a long time coming, but as from tomorrow, Monday 12th April, we’ll fiiiiiiiinally be able to re-emerge from our lockdown 2.0 cocoons and work our magic on your hair! That’s right, the salon is OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
That feels really good to say right now. We’ll be working morning, noon, night – and then some – over the coming weeks to see you all, and get your locks out of lockdown hell.
First up are all the cancelled appointments from last time, and the online booking system is live and ready for your bookings so pop online (or click on this nifty link here) create a profile if you haven’t already, and then choose your services and book. Or if that all seems too complicated, you can email us as firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
The salon has obv had a deep clean in preparation and all the usual panny d rules apply for your visit to keep us all safe.
- Don’t come into the salon if you are experiencing any coronavirus symptoms
- You must wear a face covering at all times
- Please just bring yourself, and not your entourage as space is limited
- Let’s all practice social distancing, so while it’s tempting to lunge in for the hugs and kisses, we’ve got a long way to go before that sort of normality returns. We’ll be smizing at you under our masks, promise.
- Payments are all still electronic please, so no cash helps us limit any potential spread or contamination
- Please keep to your allotted time, and if you need to cancel, call us as soon as possible
- Turn up, knock on the door, we’ll come and let you in.
- If you’re one of our lovely colour customers, you’ll need to pop in for a patch test 48 hours before your appointment
Seriously, now, just let us at your hair – we honestly can’t wait to turn those lockdown tresses into insta-worthy, beach ready, LET ME AT A PUB GARDEN NOW actual hairstyles.
Stay safe and see you in real life, really soon
Daniel, Stephen, Claire and the Poods xx